Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Welcome to my new blog!
This is my spiritual workout blog and a place where I perform a heart dump. What is a heart dump? It's when a message on my heart needs to be dumped or written down. (Jeremiah 20 vs. 9) - "But if I say I'll never mention the LORD or speak in his name, his word burns in my heart like a fire. It's like a fire in my bones! I am worn out trying to hold it in! I can't do it!"

I already know that many of my readers come from different religious backgrounds and may not totally agree on a doctrine or theological stance I present. I also want to make it clear that while I may spend hours or days writing a particular post I'm not the authority - Jesus is and his word (Bible).

I'm a man possessed by the Holy Spirit! The Spirit teaches me and brings to mind what I should say in these posts. If I say something wrong or something not in line with scripture, the Spirit will convict my heart so I can correct it.

It is important for you to know that my blog has but one agenda and that is to encourage you in your faith. I'm not trying to save you, nor can I do so. I'm also not trying to change your Arminiest, Calvinist, Lutheran, Episcopal, Presbyterian, or Catholic view.

I trust the Holy Spirit will bring conviction and enlightenment as he teaches you out of a heart that has been changed.

With that being said we are all one in the body of Christ if you are born again. I'm not concerned with abiding by certain denominational views or any legalism. My purpose is to share with you what the Holy Spirit has taught me and to encourage you.

I pray the grace of the Lord Jesus rests upon you.

1 comment:

  1. Carl enjoyed your Blog again!! Keep it up, spreading the Good News of Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete